To view resources from previous trainings, please visit the Test Coordinator Resources page.
OSSE has released an assessment training schedule for the 2019-20 school year. This schedule includes registration links, as well as the target audience for each event. Please note that Test Security Training is a required event for LEA Test Coordinators. Each Test Security Training event on the calendar will cover the same content, so LEA Test Coordinators need only attend one of the three sessions listed.
Updates to the training schedule will be announced in the NGA Bulletin.
Test Security Training
- 2020 Nonpublic Test Security Training - Topics include: Overview of Test Security and Integrity in the District, Policy Documents, Roles and Responsibilities, Reporting: Incidents, School Test Security Plans, Test Administration Concerns and Deviations, Testing Environment, Exceptional Circumstances during Test Administration, and Prohibited Actions
PARCC and DC Science Training
- 2020 New PARCC and DC Science LEA Test Coordinator Training - Topics Include: Assign Staff Roles, Register Students, Document Accommodations and Accessibility Features, Receive Materials, Setup Technology for Testing, Create a Testing Schedule, Train Staff, Create Test Sessions, Document Test Security Plans, Setup Classrooms, Ensure Accommodations and Accessibility Features are Accurately Provided, Administer the Test to Students, Document Issues/Irregularities, Close Tests and Shred, Recycle, and Return Materials, and Submit Documentation and Complete Test Security File
- 2020 PearsonAccessNext 1010 Training - Topics Include: Imports and User Interface, Users, Registration, Test Sessions, Monitoring Testing, and Customer Support
- 2020 PARCC Accommodations Webinar - Topics include: Accommodations vs. Accessibility Features, Identifying Accommodations for Individual Students, Utilizing Accommodation in the Classroom, and Dissecting Specific Accommodations
- 2020 PARCC and DC Science Technology Training - Topics include: Resources, TestNav8, PearsonAccessNext, Technology Setup, Infrastructure Trials, Before Testing, During Testing, After Testing, Additional Information