The Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE), Division of Early Learning (DEL) announces the Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23) Pre-K Enhancement and Expansion High-Quality Designation Application.
In order to apply for an allocation of Pre-K Enhancement and Expansion funding, a community-based organization (CBO) providing pre-K education services to children ages 3 to 4 shall:
- Be currently licensed and maintain compliance pursuant to Chapter 1 of Title 5A of the District of Columbia Municipal Regulations (DCMR 5-A, Chapter 1);
- Be currently accredited by a national accrediting body approved by OSSE;
- Complete and submit a high-quality designation application, which demonstrates that the CBO meets each of the following:
- Eligibility criteria pursuant to 5A DCMR 3500.3; and
- High-quality standards pursuant to 5A DCMR 3501; and
- Attend the entire mandatory pre-application conference.
The pre-application conference is scheduled for Thursday, March 24, 2022 from 1 - 3:30 p.m. virtually via GoToWebinar. All CBOs interested in applying for an allocation of Pre-K Enhancement and Expansion funding must attend the pre-application conference. Register for the Pre-Application Conference here.
Applicants have two options to submit the completed high-quality designation application and all supporting documentation:
If you choose to submit the application via google forms, please note that you cannot save the Google form application and come back later, so it is important to download and complete an electronic version of the application first before submitting the google form.
2. FY23 PKEEP High-Quality Application PDF version.
If you choose to complete the pdf version, please submit the application and all supporting documents in Box PKEEP HQ Designation Application.
The completed application package must be submitted to OSSE no later than Thursday, April 17, 2022, at 5 p.m. OSSE reserves the right to not consider incomplete or late submissions.
For questions about PKEEP, please contact Megan Turner at [email protected] or (202) 478-5903.