OSSE will provide a training on the following topics to assist LEAs in maximizing their federal grants:
- Best Practices on Applications and Amendments;
- Review of Audits and Monitoring;
- K-12 Risk-Based Monitoring Process; and
- OSSE’s ESEA Complaint Policy.
All LEAs are welcome to attend, and individuals that oversee grants are strongly encouraged to attend.
Please register by Friday, Feb. 15 for this training, which will be offered at two different times. The same content will be covered on both days.
- Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019, from 9-11:30 a.m., First Floor, Room 109 (Eleanor Holmes Norton II)
- Thursday, March 7, 2019, from 1:30-4 p.m., First Floor, Room 108 (Eleanor Holmes Norton I)
For more information or any questions, please contact Renu Oliver at [email protected].