The Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) is pleased to announce its second school climate conference, “Implementation in Action: Transforming School Culture and Climate,” held on Friday, Dec. 13, 2019 at the Kellogg Conference Center at Gallaudet University. This conference will convene educators and stakeholders from DC Public Schools, public charter schools and partner agencies to attend and lead workshops that highlight practical strategies which contribute to a positive and inclusive learning environment.
This conference will feature workshops on:
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Restorative Justice
- Trauma Informed Practices
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Equity and Cultural Competence
Registration will open October 2019.
For questions, please send an email to [email protected].