Join OSSE for a cohort-based training series where participants will engage in a series of training activities to improve their ability to identify student needs and implement the aligned supports. During this series, participants will learn about best practices and develop modules and materials to deliver at schools. Part of the model will include school visits from OSSE teaching and learning staff. Participation in this cohort will require principal approval.
This four-part series will explore:
- Tiered interventions;
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs);
- Section 504; and
- Special Education.
This training is open to LEA educators and administrators who deliver professional development at school.
- Part 1: Tiered Interventions – Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- Part 2: FBA/BIP – Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Part 3: Special Education - TBD
- Part 4: Section 504 - TBD
For more information or questions, please contact Angela Awonaike at [email protected] or (202) 481-3870.