Are you or is someone in your organization new to EGMS? OSSE recognizes that new users join EGMS regularly. In order to prepare users for success, OSSE offers quarterly EGMS end-user training.
The training will contain 60 minutes of content and 30 minutes to work with an EGMS Expert for any site-specific questions.
- GMS Access Select
- Central Data
- Reimbursement Requests
- Closeout Report
This training will take place on Thursday, July 20, from 9-10:30 a.m. at OSSE, Eighth Floor Room 806 A/B.
- From 9-10 a.m., primer presentation
- From 10-10:30 a.m., site-specific Q&A with an EGMS expert
Things to know before you go:
- You will need a form of government issued identification upon entering the building. This may take a few moments, and may take more time pending on the number of individuals attempting to access the building. Please plan in advance.
Transportation - How to get to OSSE
- Metro - OSSE is conveniently located a 1.5 block walk from Union Station (Red Line). Take the First Street exit and make a right when exiting Metro.
- Parking - Metered parking is available on the street. A parking garage is also available. The OSSE building rate is $22. Other parking garages in the surrounding area average about $20.
For oral language services please provide advanced notification via email to the OSSE Language Access Coordinator - Elsa Teklehymanot at [email protected].
For more information or questions, please contact Richard Kalanka Mo Rowley at [email protected].