Apply early before the June 30 deadline to receive up to $10,000 in tuition assistance. Restrictions apply.
Title I of the Elementary & Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
Improving the academic achievement of the disadvantaged
According to the US Department of Education, "The purpose of this title is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging State academic achievement standards and state academic assessments."
- Title I State Committee of Practitioners
- Title I, Part A: Improving Basic Programs Operated by Local Education Agencies
- Title I, Part A: 1003(a) School Improvement
- Title I, Part A: 1003(g) School Improvement Grants
- Title I, Part D: Prevention and Intervention Programs for Children and Youth who are Neglected, Delinquent, or At-Risk