Find out what your kids are learning, data on local schools and services to support young children.
The Division of Post-Secondary Education administers the District of Columbia’s state-level higher education grant programs, the DC Tuition Assistance Grant Program (DC TAG), DC Mayor’s Scholarship Undergraduate Fund, and the United States Senate Youth Program (USSYP). Post-Secondary Education also provides students with information on college scholarships and offers professional development to stakeholders invested in student post-secondary accomplishment.
To learn about and apply to DC TAG, OSSE Scholars, USSYP, and private scholarships please visit the links below.
Learn About and Apply for Grants
- DC Tuition Assistance Grant Program (DC TAG)
- Mayor’s Scholarship Undergraduate Fund
- OSSE Scholars
- The United States Senate Youth Program (USSYP)
Learn About and Apply for Scholarships
- C3N Scholarship Listing
- College Board Searchable Scholarship Database
- DC CAP Scholarship Listing
- Go College Searchable Scholarship Database
- Paying for College: Student Resource Guide
- The Sallie Mae Fund
- The Hope Scholarship and the Lifetime Learning Tax Credit
The below links to external web sites may be helpful to you in preparing for and financing your college career education.
Additional Funding Resources
- DC FAFSA College Expo
- IRS - "Tax Benefits for Education" (Tax Credit Filing Form)
- IRS - Tax Information for Students
- US Department of Education - Financial Aid Toolkit
- US Department of Education - Student Financial Assistance
- DC College Application Week
- DC College Savings Plan
- Learn about Colleges
- Mapping Your Future
- My College QuickStart
- National College Access Network
- The College Board
Financial Aid Info