Find out what your kids are learning, data on local schools and services to support young children.
The Division of Post-Secondary Education administers the District of Columbia’s state-level higher education grant programs, the DC Tuition Assistance Grant Program (DC TAG), DC Mayor’s Scholarship Undergraduate Fund, and the United States Senate Youth Program (USSYP). Post-Secondary Education also provides students with information on college scholarships and offers professional development to stakeholders invested in student post-secondary accomplishment.
To learn about and apply to DC TAG, OSSE Scholars, USSYP, and private scholarships please visit the links below.
Learn About and Apply for Grants
- DC Tuition Assistance Grant Program (DC TAG)
- Mayor’s Scholarship Undergraduate Fund
- OSSE Scholars
- The United States Senate Youth Program (USSYP)
Learn About and Apply for Scholarships
- C3N Scholarship Listing
- College Board Searchable Scholarship Database
- DC CAP Scholarship Listing
- Go College Searchable Scholarship Database
- Paying for College: Student Resource Guide
- The Sallie Mae Fund
- The Hope Scholarship and the Lifetime Learning Tax Credit
- Scholarships for Undocumented Americans
The below links to external web sites may be helpful to you in preparing for and financing your college career education.
Additional Funding Resources
- DC FAFSA College Expo
- IRS - "Tax Benefits for Education" (Tax Credit Filing Form)
- IRS - Tax Information for Students
- US Department of Education - Financial Aid Toolkit
- US Department of Education - Student Financial Assistance
- DC College Application Week
- DC College Savings Plan
- Learn about Colleges
- Mapping Your Future
- My College QuickStart
- National College Access Network
- The College Board
Financial Aid Info