Search for licensed child care providers in DC to meet your family needs.
DC State Test Security Guidelines and Test Integrity Forms
The purpose of the State Test Security Guidelines is to provide information regarding the administration of state assessments and to ensure that all District of Columbia personnel participating in the administration of the state’s standardized tests understand and follow the appropriate procedures for test administration and security on the DC CAS and the DC Alt, and other state-mandated tests where appropriate. The appendices are downloadable forms to report test integrity issues to OSSE's Office of Assessments and Accountability.
- Appendix A: Medical Emergency Testing Exemption Form
- Appendix B: State Test Security and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Appendix C: State Test Security Incident Reporting Form
- Appendix D: State Test Security Violation Local Education Agency (LEA) Plan of Action
- DC State Test Security Guidelines
- DC CAS 2012-2013 LEA/School Investigations Task List