Find out what your kids are learning, data on local schools and services to support young children.
DC OneApp Required Supporting Documents
Domicile Verification (One of the following)
- 2014 Certified D-40 Tax Return from DC Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) or Electronic OTR certification via DC OneApp
- 2014 Certified D-40 Tax Return Extension with 2012 Certified D-40 Tax Return from OTR
- Certified Stamped letter from OTR stating 2014 D-40 Tax Return was filed
- 12-month (January – December 2014) Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)/DC Food Stamps
- 12-month month (January – December 2014) Child Support Document
- 12-month month (January – December 2014) Retirement/Annuity Document
- 12-month month (January – December 2014) Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) or Social Security Income (SSI)
- 12-month month (January – December 2014) Unemployment Benefits or Worker’s Compensation Disability
- Ward of Court Letter (dated for 2015)
- DC OneApp Notarized Statement
- Other: Contact OSSE at 202-727-2824 to speak with your assigned counselor for details.
DC OneApp Form
- Affirmation/Legal Disclaimer Statement (signed by applicant and parent/legal guardian)
Current Utility Bill (Not more than 45 days old with Name and Address Section)
One of the following:
- Utility Bill (gas, water, cable, electric, land line phone) – no cell phone
- Bank or Mortgage Statement Pay Stub (Name and Address Section)
- Utility Letter, from landlord or on rental office letterhead, stating utilities are included in rent
- PDF Version “Processed Successfully” (5 pages)
Citizenship Documentation (If you or your parent/legal guardian is NOT a US citizen)
One of the following:
- Permanent Residence Card or Alien Registration Receipt Form I-151/551
- Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization
- I-94 Arrival Departure Record or computer generated I-94A
All required supporting documents must be postmarked or hand delivered to Post-Secondary Educationat the same time, to be considered for an award.
Applicants who are wards of the DC Court must provide:
- Ward of the Court verification letter;
- one Student Aid Report (SAR); and,
- Affirmation/Legal Disclaimer Statement with applicant’s signature.