Find out what your kids are learning, data on local schools and services to support young children.
DC Healthy Schools Act Evaluation Grant
Applications for the Healthy Schools Act Evaluation Grant are being accepted from August 15 - September 12, 2014. The purpose of this grant is to (1) document the behavioral, health, and academic impacts of the Healthy Schools Act (HSA), (2) identify promising practices for HSA implementation and education, and (3) add to the body of evidence on the effectiveness of polices that promote healthy school environments.
- Notice of Funding Availability
- Request for Applications
- Narrative Form
- Budget and Timeline Template (updated 9/9/2014)
- Documents Form (updated 8/20/2014)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (updated 9/9/2014)
- Healthy Schools Act Theory of Change
- Healthy Schools Act Yearly Reports
- RFA Webinar Recording