Search for licensed child care providers in DC to meet your family needs.
The District of Columbia administers multiple assessment annually. The assessments include:
- The DC CAS which is administered to general students in grades 2 - 10;
- The DC CAS-Alt which is administered to students with severe cognitive disabilities; and
- ACCESS for English language learners.
DC CAS 2013-2014 Testing Window
The DC CAS will be administered from March 31st through April 11, 2014.
Partnership for the Assessment of Readiness for College and Career (PARCC)
DC is a member of the Partnership for the Assessment of Readiness for College and Career (PARCC) Consortium. DC plans to switch over to the PARCC assessment for DC's statewide assessment reading and math in school year 2014-15. Learn more about PARCC.
Training and Technical Assistance
- DC CAS Test Integrity Training and Technical Assistance
- DC CAS Test Chairperson Training
- DC CAS Test Monitor Training