Search for licensed child care providers in DC to meet your family needs.
DCLEAP Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be:
- A US citizen or have eligible non-citizenship status.
- A District of Columbia resident at least twelve (12) consecutive months prior to the current academic year and continued residency throughout the applicant's college matriculation.
- Not in default status with federal student loans.
- A high school graduate or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) recipient.
- Accepted for enrollment in, or working towards, a first undergraduate degree on, at least, a half-time basis.
- One who has not earned or received a bachelor's degree.
- One who is not a professional or graduate-level degree candidate
- Meet and maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the college/university of enrollment or accepted enrollment.
- Financially in-need, as determined by the US Department of Education.