Find out what your kids are learning, data on local schools and services to support young children.
Enrollment Audit Training for Existing LEAs (Morning Session)
During the OSSE Enrollment Audit Training, participants will receive guidance on the 2014-2015 Enrollment Audit process. Participants will receive a handbook and other necessary documents that contain vital information for enrollment and residency verification, Special Education Child Count, Limited English Proficient and student head count day. Participants must choose one training date and registration will close after 60 people have registered. Please limit your LEA participation to three (3) participants. Use the link below to register for a training session. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Existing LEA Training Dates
- August 22 9am - 12pm in 3rd Floor, Grand Hall
- August 25 9am - 12pm in 3rd Floor, Grand Hall
- August 25 1pm - 4pm in 3rd Floor, Grand Hall
New LEA Training Date
- August 26 9am - 12pm in 8th Floor, Room 806B
CBO Training Date
- August 26 1pm - 4pm in 3rd Floor, Grand Hall