District kids and teens 18 and younger don't have to miss a meal while school is out of session. Find a summer meal site near you.
Enrollment Audit, Child Count, and LEP Sample Audit Data Training
This webinar is a follow-up to the in-person enrollment audit and child count trainings in August. This session will cover the following topics in greater detail to support a successful enrollment audit and child count effort for your LEA:
- Updating LEA data for the Enrollment Audit, Child Count, and LEP Sample Audit via QuickBase
- How to interpret and resolve data errors before the enrollment audit and child count deadline (October 6, 5pm) •Using the District of Columbia Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) Support Tool to request help from OSSE staff
LEP Sample Audit: ◦How to update the LEP Indicator to ensure all LEP students are included for the Audit ◦When the sample will be generated and where LEAs can see the sampled group
- Uploading LEP assessments to QuickBase for sampled population
- LEP audit documentation guidelines
- Resolving duplicative enrollments
- Entering and exiting a student record from an enrollment audit or child count roster
- Updating your LEA's contact information for the enrollment audit and child count effort, via QuickBase Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions during the session.
This webinar is recommended for LEA data managers, LEP coordinators, LEA special education points-of-contact, and special education coordinators.
The schedule for Tuesday's session is as follows:
- Enrollment Audit Data Management: 1:30pm–2:15pm
- Child Count Data Management: 2:15pm–3pm
- LEP Sample Audit via QuickBase: 3pm–3:30pm
The schedule for Wednesday's session is as follows:
- Enrollment Audit Data Management: 9am–9:45am
- Child Count Data Management: 9:45am–10:30am
- LEP Sample Audit via QuickBase: 10:30am–11am