Find out where kids and teens can eat free this summer.
2014 DC Infant and Toddler Conference: “Creating Pathways to Early Success”
Repeats every day until Thu Apr 17 2014 except Wed Apr 16 2014.
800 Florida Avenue NE, Washington, DC, 20002
The Kellogg Conference Center at Gallaudet University
The 2014 DC Infant and Toddler Conference will bring together more than 900 professionals in Infant/Toddler early care and education including early intervention and infant/toddler specialists, home visitors, social workers, mental health providers as well as physical, occupational therapists, pediatricians, dietitians and other professionals will be joining us as programming partners and conference participants as we continue our efforts to build healthy families and healthy communities.
You’re invited to attend the first early care and education conference in the Metropolitan DC area. This exciting and interactive conference will feature:
- Nationally acclaimed speakers, presenters and authors
- The Head Start Infant/Toddler Framework
- Early identification, Intervention and Support Services
- The Creative Curriculum for Infant/Toddlers
- Theatrical Performance and other Interactive Play
- Hands-on Interactive Exhibits
- Education Scholarships and Training Programs
The conference repeats each day, thus you only need to choose one day to register.
Can't select a date? That means the conference is at capacity. Sign up for our wait list for when spaces become avaialable.
Note: The wait list does not count as a registration for the 2014 Infant and Toddler Conference.